The Main Menu

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To blog or to jack off, that’s the real question.

Well things are looking up for me. I’m so happy I’ve finally ironed out how this blog and got it running. It’s not my first blog. It’s more like my 12th. I think starting a blog is like picking a major in college. People usually say go with your heart or interests, yet basket weaving don’t get you laid or a job. I guess I wanted a blog that I cared about. Not to say that I didn’t care about the other blogs, they just weren’t focused. A blog is also like getting a pet. If you are not going to be responsible and take care of it, it will die. I’ve let too many of my blogs die because I just didn’t care about them. I need the motivation like jacking my dick. I’ve gotten to the age where I just can’t jack my dick for the hell of it anymore. I either need to let the frustration build up so I can marvel at the all the milky explosion or I need to be really turned on.

My first blogs, I was young and full of so much ego and cum. I usually just wrote whatever I felt, but blogging should be more than just an online journal. Blogs should be a source of information, a revolution of thought, could be life changing if done correctly.

I think this is my underground blog. I live a very interesting life. I’ve experience very interesting things. As a writer, I have so many demons that need exorcisms so I can get to my real work. It’s funny in America; we sometimes feel the need to split our personalities: the whore in the bedroom, the innocent church bitch in the streets. Yet, my problem is that i'm always a dog in heat.

I decided with this blog it will not be censored or redesigned or edited. That’s the thing about being a writer, sometimes by the end of the process, the writers voice is stripped down and it sounds and reads like any other book on the shelf, the same with songs and movies. Art is not even art anymore unless it goes underground where it remains pure. Yet, even the rats must come to the surface to feed or starve. I have no desire to be a starving artist. I would like to be a smart artist. Many writers take on different identities in order to keep their craft alive and pure. This is my humbled attempt at keeping me honest as I whore myself in mainstream America. Who knows, this blog may become something more than I can imagine. I really don’t like to think beyond the end of the week. I start my life and sobriety over every Monday morning. I guess I believe in taking it one week at a time rather than one day at a time. That’s another subject. Be warn, I’m not going to be gentle and there are no safe words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers