The Main Menu

Monday, June 15, 2009

if I didn’t think with my dick
my life would be sober
don’t want to be a better man
I just want to get high and nutt
I just want to fuck and not know their names
I just want my dick sucked

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

I know he’s my destruction
a whore
less than a dog
but I want to lick his fleas
can’t help it
his dick got too many niggas spit on it
his hole filled with strangers waste
nothing but a trashcan
but why do I go back
and I love to watch him finger his hole
like he can dig for his soul
he gets so high on G
arch his back and don’t care
I smoke my t, tongue kiss with E, and snort K
we are nothing but alphabet
but there is something in his eyes
when I piss in his face
something about the musk of his ass
when I suck on the dildo I just took out like a pacifier
how it lingers on my fingertips and lips
I love the kink and think
he couldn’t love another
if I fucked him so hard that I broke the condom
but no dick is big enough
he can’t get full
that child in his eyes sucking daddy’s dick
makes me want to clean the destruction in his eyes
makes me want to wash his body clean
but I know you can’t love a broken soul
so I smile
put my fist in his ass
let him wrap around the intensity
give him his freedom for now
pretend I don’t want more
he’s sucking my dick
and the snow spit looks good dripping down a dark as death shaft
and I’m getting that feeling in my stomach
that feeling I got when I was 12 years old and discovered Vaseline
that if I kept rubbing like I was trying to make a wish
that I would be
and I’m thinking in my head
what if I stop pretending?
like I’m some nice guy
fuck prince charming
get my dick hard and I’m the devil
that’s why they kicked me out of heaven
so he’s sucking my dick
I’m smoking the blunt some guy eating my ass
and I tell myself just let go
but I’m so conscious of how it would look
don’t want to give in too quick
got to hold it for show
but fuck
it
I need to cum
damn nigga
I need to cum
Get off this fucking ride
so fucking tired of acting like I don’t like
destruction
spit my frustration in his mouth
watch his eyes light up like police sirens
kiss his lips to focus his storm
we worry about we did
tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers