The Main Menu

Friday, December 31, 2010




The fisting diet

The want
To purge, cleanse for trust, the mind
Encourage the body to not fear of letting go and letting in
The five fingers balled into aggression
Watching him sway
Fingerprints in the palm of his hand
In the mirror above
To massage the habitual discipline
Partaken for the struggle pleasure
Of bragging rights.

The want
Convincing of the first drink before heating the water
Two days before I planned for Thursday
The no ordinary fuck demands methodical preparation
The selfness of my vanity exerting power
Smiling like it’s so easy
When I practiced too much
So when you see my eyes
With your fist in me
I smile that shy pretty boy smile
When it’s really is my intention of wanting
The opening, a different form of connection
I had been pushing the boundaries
Love pushing shit
Like a bully
Shock value of see what I can do
Like David Blaine
What this bastard gonna do this time
There was never a need, just a want
To be a little more
me

And then it goes back to the want
Body modification of pushing the line a little farther
No real athlete is born overnight
And it’s just a sport,
Maintain the stamina
Make him think he has discovered some key
When you’ve secretly been practicing for marathon
To make it look so easy
Cuz there is no secret or key, just time
And wanting a different reality

We change we conscious force to
Catch up with particular kink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers