The Main Menu

Friday, December 31, 2010




555 characters for the sex menu

Lonely Saturday night
Naked on bed petting my laptop
When he said
Ordering in and eating out, reassign the lust
Into symbols, letters or grammar marks
that represents
Intention
when encoded can pimp the computer for fucking
his character: check off boxes and seductive advertisement
like the dirty magazine in the back of men closets
it could never be so simple the life of single men
not wanting the same meal twice

friendship is common interest that begets reoccurring memories
I don’t want to be your friend, that could take years
I just want to fuck
No head games, no slut freaks
Cumdumps who think getting high is sex
Dirty
Freak bitch left my attitude at work
I took off my clothes the second I knocked on his door
He said on the computer screen
Ordering in or eating
Fast food or sit down or the entire course meal
I said Tonight is thanksgiving
I want to milk the cow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers