The Main Menu

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ode to my red jockstrap




I like slipping the fire on
As much as I like removing the heat
Beads of lust tickle smooth toned skin leaving unbreakable intention
I’m naked, red jockstrap on the floor giggling

I like the reflection
As I walk by the mirror
Call it vanity
Red jockstrap so damn arrogant
Some wear power ties
I wear my red jockstrap under my corporate uniform
Gets my dick hard in meetings thinking about it
I want to fuck my boss
Have fantasies about him bent over his desk, legs spread
I unzipped my Banana Republic slacks, slide my red jockstrap to the left, and let the frustrated intention breath
Slide into so swiftly, no lube, just sweat and his musk
Get home, and still smell him in my red jockstrap
Didn’t that happen yesterday?
I blame it on my red jockstrap

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I've read this some place before :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers