The Main Menu

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

no ordinary fuck






Tequila soaked spit I fisted


The concept of innocence


Raped childhood suburbia


To fuck that boy behind the courthouse


Sunday morning skipped church



“Why can’t you be in a relationship?”


He asked as he moved his fist from me


Removed the lathered Crisco gloves


I got problems with my mother.


Daddy got himself killed


but I knew I didn’t like him



“Will you ever be happy?”
Sexual addiction kept making me push it further


Fingers, then dicks, then toys, finally fist


Each time I go further I want to go further


Don’t need drugs to feel high


I desire flesh


Hungry wolf starving



“So that means you will die alone?”


I laughed


Life is alone, the crash, the contact


The absurdity of man dealing with his nakedness


I stopped caring a long time ago about shame


More about the fear of living a life bored


Fucking


So I am constantly searching for the unordinary


To make me feel normal


I’m not normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers